- Help implement and maintain blockchain solutions
- Development of Ethereum smart contracts and oracles
- Writing, testing, and deploying Ethereum smart contracts and building the System design
- Work with API’s and payment gatways
- Supporting the development of DApps
- Work with partners and vendors in support of ICO rollouts and other various projects
- Report directly to the CTO
- Solid programming skills, with experience in Solidity and decentralized architectures.
- Strong software engineering background including strong skills in testing, source control, documentation, refactoring, and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge and experience with at least one other programming language
- Prior contributions to Ethereum or other blockchain solutions is a strong bonus
- Ability to work in a team that values high collaboration and transparency
We are looking for people who share the same passion as we do about Blockchain and DLT. You will be working with a young team that are fully focused on becoming industry leaders.
We offer a competitive salary package and the opportunity to learn and grow together with the company. You will be working closely with our well experienced CTO and working remotely is also a possibility. We look very much forward to having a chat with you.